This is love
My true love
and I will not leave. again

I love him, he loves me
so we love each other.
we are always together
our hearts are always together
though the distance separating us
true love will never end, until we stop breathing
we always tell each other
share a story that has traveled day after day
and always be together in joy and sorrow
he always heard my cry
he always hugged me when i'm sad or happy
he often makes me cry
but he always makes me smile
he is my happiness
he is my life
and he is my true love
I'm not going to leave him. again
I never let him go
and I will faithfully keep the love
I always loved him
and will forever love him
Every place I go, I’ll think of you
Every song I sing, I’ll sing for you
When I come back, I’ll bring your wedding ring
CHANTAL KREVIAZUK LYRICS - Leaving On A Jet Plane
always love you
hope GOD always bless our relationship
aaamiin ya Allah :*
15 10 08
icha

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar